Rachaels's Ravioli Dough
We did two types of dough, one with regular flour and one with spelt flour, both use the same ingredients.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tblsp. water
- half cup flour
- 1.5 teaspoon fine sea salt.
- Start your Kitchenaid mixer with the regular attachment with the flour in the bowl to start to break it up.
- Add sea salt.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Mix well, then slowly add water.
- Change attachment to dough hook and continue to knead for about 10 minutes.
- Check for dryness or wetness and add more flour or water as needed.
- Once well incorporated let sit in a plastic wrap for at least 30 minutes to1 hour.
- Then roll out.
Leave a comment